STATUS: Part-Time(20-25 Hours per week)
The job of our coaches is to provide the best experience to our members every single day. Early alarms and late nights don’t phase us – we are focused and committed.
In an industry plagued with mediocrity, we strive to set a higher bar. Simply put we are professionals, and we are investing heavily in progressing our coaches to new heights.
- 2+ years of fitness experience
- 1+ years of full-time CrossFit coaching experience
- Current CrossFit L1 Certificate
- Active CPR and First Aid Certification
- In depth knowledge of CrossFit, fitness, health, and nutrition
- In depth knowledge and skill in leading CrossFit classes
- High level interpersonal, time management and organizational skills – have a professional mindset
- Strong leadership skills and inspires action in those around them – leads by example always inside and outside of the facility
- Creative thinking, dispute resolution and problem-solving skills all finely honed – cool under pressure
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
- Leading and coaching group fitness classes through care and excellence
- Add value to our community through relentless positivity, engagement, and passion
- Assist as needed with facility improvements, cleanliness, maintenance, individual projects, and implement other initiatives under direction of manager
- Attend team meetings, and other company events
- Handle member inquiries, provide information about our program, and track attendance
- Help plan and facilitate community events that take place throughout the year
Contact us for more info
Address: 3/261-273 McCormack Street, Manunda, Cairns, Queensland 4870
Phone: (041) 321-1391
CONTACT US TODAY!